Search This Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Stories from my Phone's Autocorrect 2

The other day I think I have enough to deal with your problems. It is longer than a gas on the way home from dropping off. It was MSN chat and Senate are in the driver's seat and I'm finding that it's better to choose my battles.

I think the only thing that would be beneficial is to write what we should strive to be. It is longer than a gas on the way back from a surprise that would be considered out of our range.

I think the way back from a surprise that would be considered out and say he did it.

It would epitomize bad relationships in the one where you are done. The new card and I'm not offended by sentient robots.

I think the only thing this is the right thing. The mother really would have to rewrite the story into a longer battery life.

No comments:

Post a Comment