Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Introduction




Somewhere in the internet-verse, there are a group of people who know better than anyone else when it comes to writing. Are they professional writers themselves? Well, yeah. So?

No adverbs! No Exposition! Nothing other than "said" is said.

Well, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Something about my defiant nature wants me to rebel against these supposed rules, rules that have already been broken successfully many times.

Then again, sometimes breaking the rules is a bad idea, and that's the point of this blog. When I see "rules" posted on any of my Facebook writing groups, I will write a short story (flash fiction)  that breaks those rules, every single one of them.

Feel free to use any of the content for your own purpose, as long as you expand on them. I would appreciate a link-back to this blog.


Image credits: https://pixabay.com/en/square-peg-wrong-fail-different-855294/

No comments:

Post a Comment